the action of working with another person or group to achieve something of significant worth.
The Alsbury Baptist Church Missions Council exists to guide the church family’s commitment to missions and to facilitate opportunities for church members to personally engage in missions at home, in Texas, and around the world.
Be a Part of the Team
Belmont Park Church
Sunday May 28th @ 6:00 PM @ Southside
Gary Rhudy will be sharing his testimony, sharing vision for Belmont, and presenting ways to get involved.
Sunday June 25th @ 6:00 PM @ Belmont Park
There will be an installation service. At the conclusion of that service Gary Rhudy will “officially” be the pastor of Belmont Park.
CHICAGO – HIGH SCHOOL MISSION TRIP
Center for Student Missions
July 16-22, 2017
- $400 plus airfare
- $50 non-refundable deposit due by May 7
- Attendees must have completed 9th – 12th grades
- Explore the big city while promoting the Kingdom of God through service and love
- Strict safety guidelines must be followed by each student and CSM staff
For more information, you can find an information packet on the table in the youth room, or you may contact Tim Newton directly at email@example.com
CASA HOGAR BENITO JUAREZ
July 24-27, 2017
The orphanage will be opening it’s new school in September, but needs help to complete the final stages of construction. Join us for an informational meeting on May 21, 2017 after the second service in the upstairs café.
Mission of Hope Haiti
December 2-9, 2017
- Cost $575 plus airfare and service project
- $25.00 non-refundable deposit due by July 1, 2017
- Passport required
- Immunizations required
- Partner with local Haitian churches to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the community
- Informational Meeting in the upstairs café, Sunday, May 7 after the second service
For a fuller look at requirements, cost, and information for this mission trip, click here>> Mission of Hope Haiti Short Term Mission Trip
For more information, you may contact Susan Dodson at 817-992-6254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PAX – ACADEMIC EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Share your America with a foreign exchange student. For information on how to become a host family, contact Joshua Pickrell at 682-240-0031, or email@example.com