the action of working with another person or group to achieve something of significant worth.
The Alsbury Baptist Church Missions Council exists to guide the church family’s commitment to missions and to facilitate opportunities for church members to personally engage in missions at home, in Texas, and around the world.
Be a Part of the Team
Mission of Hope Haiti
December 2-9, 2017
- Cost $575 plus airfare and service project
- $25.00 non-refundable deposit due by July 1, 2017
- Passport required
- Immunizations required
- Partner with local Haitian churches to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the community
For a fuller look at requirements, cost, and information for this mission trip, click here>> Mission of Hope Haiti Short Term Mission Trip
For more information, you may contact Susan Dodson at 817-992-6254 or email@example.com
McConnell’s On a Mission
Eagle’s Nest Children’s Home
Terry and Tiffany McConnell are serving full-time at Eagle’s Nest Children’s home in Guatemala. God has given them a joy and passion for this journey and desire to partner with like-minded believers. (that’s YOU) Alsbury is partnering with them and you can be a blessing to them in three ways:
- Prayer Partners
- Encouragement Partners
- Financial Partners
Let them know how you will be partnering with them as they continue this journey by clicking the button below:
In the summer of 2019, Alsbury is sending a team to Eagle’s Nest in Guatemala. Begin praying now about your involvement and for God to prepare our church for this mission.
Three Ways to Begin Praying Now
- Will You Be a Prayer Partner – we need to cover all facets of this trip prayer.
- Will you Be a Financial Partner – consider giving above and beyond your regular giving towards this mission trip so it is not a burden on those called to go
- Will You Go – answer the call that God has put on the people of Alsbury
If you have any questions or need more information, contact Tim Newton (email)