They surround us every day.
You likely know several. In fact, you and I engage daily with both “nones” and “dones.”
They live next door or down the street.
Their children attend our schools.
They experience life the same way each of us do.
This Sunday morning, February 15, we will talk about the “nones” and the “dones” who are our friends, neighbors, coworkers, and loved ones.
We will also be challenged to connect even more with “nones” and “dones.”
I hope to see you this Sunday at either 9:00 or 10:30.
Most Recent Posts
- How to Impact Your Spiritual Development May 24, 2017
- Becoming What We Were Designed to Be May 10, 2017
- Transformation Leads to Becoming May 3, 2017
- When Barriers Are Eliminated, Connection Is Possible April 26, 2017
- Embrace • Empower • Equip April 19, 2017