“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived.”
1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV
As a church, for a season, we are looking at our ministry in light of the word, “extraordinary,” an adjective that describes something as “beyond ordinary or usual” or as “highly exceptional or remarkable.”
Two weeks ago we asked what “extraordinary missions” looks like. Last Sunday we considered what “extraordinary worship” entails. This Sunday, April 24, we will see the evidence of “extraordinary community.”
I am convinced that God intends for our ministry – the life we share as a church family – to be worthy of the adjective, extraordinary.
Without question, a local church should be something very special. No organization other than the local church is used by God to do the work of spiritual transformation. The work God is capable of doing is certainly extraordinary.
I look forward to seeing you. Come to church with a true sense of expectancy.
Most Recent Posts
- How to Impact Your Spiritual Development May 24, 2017
- Becoming What We Were Designed to Be May 10, 2017
- Transformation Leads to Becoming May 3, 2017
- When Barriers Are Eliminated, Connection Is Possible April 26, 2017
- Embrace • Empower • Equip April 19, 2017