Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience centered on God’s love for people with special needs, ages 14 and older. With a red-carpet entrance and friendly welcome from paparazzi, be prepared for VIP treatment, including limousine rides, hair and makeup beauty stations, shoe shines, a dance floor, food and much more!
Schedule for the Night
- 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM: Volunteers check in (Portables Room D501)
- 5:15 PM – Buddy Orientation (Portables Room C401)
- 5:45 PM: All volunteers in their assigned places ready to begin
- 5:45 PM – 6:30 PM: Guests check in and meet buddies (Youth Room)
- 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM: Red carpet with paparazzi
- 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM: Hair and makeup (Room G103)
- 5:45 PM – 7:00 PM: Professional photography (Gym Hallway)
- 6:15 PM – 7:00 PM: Parents/caretakers shown to Respite Room (Youth Room)
- 6:15 PM – 7:00 PM: Dinner
- 6:45 PM – 8:15 PM: Limo rides (Guests will be assigned one of three color groups at check-in. Each group will have a 30 minute window for limo rides.) South Parking Lot
- 6:45 PM – 8:15 PM: Dancing (Gym), Karaoke (G205-206), Fun Photos (G202), Jam Room (G201), Crafts (Conversation Café)
- 8:20 PM: Everyone moves to the gym
- 8:30 PM: Tim Tebow Video, Crowning of Guests, Balloon Drop, Last Dance
- 8:45 PM – 9:00 PM: Buddies assist guests with picking up prom favors / dropping off name badges / collecting coats and belongings and finding their care givers
Volunteer Registration Has Opened…Click Here
This event is not possible without our Volunteers! We’re looking for “Buddies” who will experience the night alongside one of our guests as well as volunteers to help serve dinner, assist in our Activity Rooms, help with crowd flow, and to make this the best night ever! This is going to be an incredible night that you don’t want to miss! Volunteers must be 15 years or older.
Click here to register, then complete and return the Background Check to the main office of the church (email). If you are under 18, please also complete the Parental Consent Form and return it as well.
Registration is open: Click Here
Night to Shine is designated for anyone ages 14 and older with developmental and/or physical impairments. Each participant will be paired with a “Buddy.” If a participant has severe medical and/or aggressive behavioral issues, we ask that a chaperone or caregiver remain onsite during the event. Please register here for the big night.
Get Excited For:
- Red Carpet Entrance
- Free Portraits
- Hair and Make-up for the Girls
- And Much More!!!
If you would like to help us support the event financially, please follow the link below. All you have to do is click “Quick Give” and be sure to select “Night to Shine 9540” from the list. All funding goes directly toward the Night to Shine event.