In-person gatherings to resume on sunday, august 16
LET’S Do This Together!
A plan for re-entering the building
God has abundantly blessed us all through our virtual worship services. While certainly thankful, we all miss the greater blessing of corporate worship services.
Face-to-face, realtime gatherings of God’s people in worship are essential to our spiritual strength and vitality. God chooses to manifest Himself uniquely among his people when we gather for corporate worship.
As we begin phasing back to in-person gatherings and ministry events, our hope is to create an atmosphere of love and grace while maintaining safe practices with everyone’s best interest in mind. There should be no obstacles or distractions as we unite in worship, encourage one another, and love one another.
We understand everyone is at a different comfort level when it comes to being in large groups or public gatherings. As we step back into these spaces, let us practice the One Another statements we find throughout the New Testament.
These are the steps for PHASE 1 of re-entering the building and will have the most disciplined guidelines. As we continue to move forward, you will see some of these guidelines relax or removed. This will be a slow process so please be patient with us as we seek to come together as safely as possible.
“Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.Colossians 3:12-15 ESV
What we will do
- Screen all staff and team members before service
- Thoroughly clean all high touch areas before, during, and after gatherings
- Enter and exit the building through the front glass doors only
- Doors will be opened by the First Impressions Team
- Greeters and Golf Cart Drivers will wear masks due to the high volume of exposure
- No coffee bar
- Drop off station only for offering (located inside the gym)
- Seating will be spaced to ensure safety
What you can do
- Sick, exposed, or recently traveled must stay home
- Those at high risk are encouraged to stay home
- Masks are required when entering and walking around inside the building until further notice
- Physical touch is discouraged
- Wash hands thoroughly and often (please maintain social distancing in restrooms)
- Help maintain a safe standard of social distancing while sitting and visiting with others
- Pray for your church staff as we begin phasing back into in-person gatherings
- If we exceed 25% Capacity (150) we will have the ATM (youth) room set up to Livestream the service.
- Children & Youth Ministries will not meet on Sunday morning at this time. Families are highly encouraged to worship together.
- Livestream on Facebook and YouTube will continue.